Dr. Eugene G. Lipov is a board-certified pain specialist. After completing his M.D. at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in 1984, he went on to complete advanced pain management training at Rush University. Dr. Lipov has practiced in the field of pain medicine for over 27 years and was on academic faculty at Rush St. Luke’s for more than five years. He is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois, Medical Director of Advanced Pain Centers, and a Chief Science Officer at GPTSIF (501 C-3) focusing on treating PTSD [www.healinghero.org]. Dr. Lipov has been featured on the Emmy® Award-winning daytime talk show ‘The Doctors’ in over 15 episodes, and has appeared as a medical expert on multiple local and national TV shows. He has lectured internationally on his innovations in the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Germany, Singapore, and Canada. Dr. Lipov has also authored over 40 scholarly articles and five book chapters, and reviews for nine medical journals. He was the first in the world to use Stellate Ganglion Block (SGB), an injection in the neck to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Hot Flashes with an over 75% success rate without drugs. He has also published his explanation of how & why the SGB injection works. His expertise are as follows:
• PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
• Hot Flashes (Post Menopausal, Breast Cancer Related)
• Cervicogenic Headaches (headache that starts in the neck and may be diagnosed as migraine, and may be treated without medications providing prolonged relief)
• Whiplash Related Injuries
• Post Spine Surgery Pain
• Implantable Neuro Stimulators
• CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
• Medico Legal and Workers Compensation Expertise
TESTIMONIAL OF PTSD PATIENT
“Hi Dr. Eugene, As you know I received your treatment for PTSD from you on January 6, 2011. Since that time, I have noted a remarkable improvement in my overall well-being. In particular I have noticed:
• All thoughts of suicide are completely gone; in fact, it seems hard to believe I ever had them.
• I am more focused; I had a big problem at work with scattered thinking.
• I am much more productive at work and personally because of the focused thinking.
• I seem overall much more relaxed and not jittery as before.
• My cloudy depressed thinking is gone; I am much more optimistic in my outlook.
• My sleep is vastly improved.
• I sleep much deeper and for long periods; I now sleep 7-8 hours per night.
• My overall demeanor is relaxed and calm, my family members have noticed this and say it is quite profound.
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for this remarkable change in my life and to thank you for the incredible work you are doing to help people all over the world with this condition.”
900 N. Michigan Ave., 15th Floor Chicago, IL 60611
877-964-7246 (Pain Treatments)
844-SGB-PTSD (PTSD Treatments)AdvancedPainCenters.org