The last in our series of gift blogs by our staff…
- I love these small reproductions of original Doman Geiman collages printed onto poplar woodblocks. They’re 8 inches square, and run just $40 for two on Etsy.
- This chalkboard snowshoe, $45, from Susan Fredman at Home is perfect for a winter cabin.
- Fredman’s gold-studded stacking bowls will please the urban sophisticates on your list ($175 for the set).
- It’s getting a little late in the game to order monogrammed items, I realize, but I love these linen guest towels from a company called Two Girls in Avignon. They’re hand-embroidered ($64) and orders usually take two weeks; Crosell & Co. does have some initials in stock (maybe you’ll get lucky).
- The texture on these Gaux glass vessels has been hand cut into each one. Created in Germany, they come in many sizes and colors; call Morlen Sinoway Atelier for details. 312-432-0100
- Finally, Waylande Gregory ceramic trays are perfect for the person who has everything. Hand-painted and many finished with gold, they run $125-$295 at Space519.