Photo: Courtesy Greenheart Shop
A dual-level, 25,000-square-foot H&M (Shops at Roosevelt Collection, 150 W. Roosevelt Rd., 855-466-7467, hm.com) opens tomorrow at noon in the South Loop. Be one of first 100 shoppers in line and receive an H&M t-shirt and a “mystery fashion pass” good for anywhere from $10 to $300 off your purchase. As part of the retailer’s global recycling initiate, shoppers who donate clothing (by any brand) will be entered to win VIP weekend passes to this month’s Pitchfork Music Festival.
The South Loop is seriously upping its retail game: In the next few months, we’ll see more stores—including Z Gallerie, Fleet Feet Sports, ULTA Beauty, and White House|Black Market—join the Shops at Roosevelt Collection.
Top Sales This Week
After several years in Wicker Park, Greenheart Shop (1911 W. Division St., 312-264-1625, greenheartshop.org) is moving to Old Town. Now through July 14, the store is discounting its stock of fair trade and eco-friendly clothing, accessories, and home décor by up to 75 percent. Dresses start at $17 and jewelry starts at $5. Shop in-store or online.
Use code “JULY20” to score an extra 20 percent off all sale items at Lori’s Shoes (824 W. Armitage Ave., 773-281-5655, lorisshoes.com). The selection includes wedges by Seychelles, ballet flats by Jeffrey Campbell, and sandals by Sam Edelman.
The Best of the Rest
- United Colors of Benetton (The Shops at North Bridge, 520 N. Michigan Ave., 312-494-9156, benetton.com) holds a 4th of July sale featuring savings of up to 50 percent, now through the weekend. Stock up on colored denim (previously $79.50, now $53.70), classic trench coats (previously $149, now $89.40), and basic cardigans (previously $45–$69, now $27–$42).
- Now through Thursday, take 15 percent off your purchase over $50 or 20 percent off your purchase over $125 at Andersonville shop Presence (5216 N. Clark St., 773-989-4420, presencechicago.com).
- Edith Hart (1917 N. Damen Ave., 773-252-3350, edithhart.com) holds a 4th of July sale featuring 40 percent off Ladakh, Paper Crown, Wildfox, White Suede, Generation Love, Cameo, Woodleigh, and CFan, as well as free nationwide shipping. Shop the sale online Thursday through Saturday, and in-store Friday and Saturday (the store will be closed Thursday).
- Now through Sunday, use the code “firework” to grab 20 percent off your purchase (and an additional 20 percent off sale items) from Sofia (sofialivelovely.com).
- Everything but jewelry and pre-fall merchandise at both Enaz locations (444 Central Ave., Highland Park, 847-433-6466; 309 Happ Rd., Northfield, 847-446-5551, enaz.com) is 20 percent off through Sunday. Take an additional 20 percent off items on the sale rack.
Pascal Studio (1866 N. Damen Ave., 773-235-3900, pascal-studio.com), an express-service salon, opened last week in Bucktown. The shop specializes in blow-outs ($35), cut, and color, but offers all the amenities of a full-service salon. Check out stylechicago.com to score a sweet deal on your first service.Edit Module