Autrepart Nature (2052 N. Halsted St.; 773-661-2694, autrepart.fr), one of the newest Lincoln Park boutiques, features natural and organic skincare lines straight from Europe. “All the products here are sold in pharmacies throughout France,” says the owner, Julie Sanatine, a French native who opened the shop in December 2010, shortly after she moved to Chicago. “For around 45 percent of the products here, I’m the only one in the U.S. to sell them.” Including the exclusive offerings, Autrepart Nature, meaning “nature somewhere else,” carries more than 500 products ranging for all budgets. Ranging from $6 to $150, find everything from donkey’s milk soap by Savon de Marseille to shower gels by Florame and body exfoliants by Naturelle d’Orient. In addition to the skincare lines, the boutique also offers affordable organic herbal teas, liquid soap, pillow sprays, organic makeup, and custom-made purses and bags. “I do not sell anything that I do not like,” Sanatine says. “It’s not easy to find a line that’s natural and works like it’s supposed to, so I sell my favorites.” This summer, Facebook users who “like” the Autrepart Nature page will save 10 percent off any one item every Wednesday.
Top Sales This Week
Heaven Gallery (1550 N. Milwaukee Ave., second floor; 773-342-4597, heavengallery.com) holds its next Vintage Heaven sale, called United We Buy, on Saturday, July 2, and Sunday, July 3, from 12 to 6 p.m.
Purchase a lemon drop pedicure ($95) from the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago (120 E. Delaware Pl.; 312-649-2340, fourseasons.com/chicagofs), and receive a pair of Havaianas flip flops and a complimentary gift from Bloomingdale’s through Labor Day 2011. Call 312-649-2340 to schedule an appointment.
The Best of the Rest
- The summer sale at Chicago Premium Outlets (1650 Premium Outlets Blvd., Aurora; 630-585-2200, premiumoutlets.com/chicago) features additional discounts at selected shops from Thursday, June 30, through Monday, July 4.
- The spa at the dana hotel and spa (660 N. State St.; 312-202-6040, danahotelandspa.com/spa) offers summer specials through Thursday, June 30. Try the face-and-back duo treatment, which includes an anti-aging glycolic facial peel, for $155. Meanwhile, those who get a full leg wax ($70), get a bikini wax for free. Also, book a pineapple-mango pedicure and manicure to receive 10 percent off both services. To book, visit danahotelandspa.com/spa or call 312-202-6040.
- The semi-annual sale at Zara (for locations, zara.com) offers deeply discounted spring/summer clothing, shoes, and accessories for women, men and children. The sale runs until everything is sold.
- Westfield Fox Valley Mall (195 Fox Valley Ctr., Aurora; 630-851-7200, westfield.com/foxvalley) holds its next Family Fun Day on Wednesday, June 29. In conjunction with the DuPage Children’s Museum, the event features snacks, facts about the animal kingdom, and DIY bird-feeder demostrations on level one by JCPenney at 10 a.m.
- Marzena Kostrzewska of Back to Touch Massage Clinic (3454 N. Lincoln Ave.; 773-281-0404, backtotouch.com) offers first-time clients a one-hour massage for $50 (normally $85) through Wednesday, July 27th. Go to backtotouch.com and complete certificate form to get the discount.
- The 6th Annual Highland Park Art Walk (anatomicallycorrect.org/HighlandParkArtWalk2011.htm) features an assortment of Illinois artists at more than 30 downtown Highland Park businesses through Thursday, June 30.
Salon Envy (773-880-5033, salonenvychicago.com) recently moved from 2070 North Clybourn Avenue to 2658 North Halsted Street. Along with a bigger space, the salon now offers manicures, pedicures, and Shellac no-chip nails. Get 20 percent off your first purchase at the new location.
21 hours ago