Order your copy of the instant-classic Chicagoans of the Year issue that everyone one is buzzing about, featuring the iconic cover of the Jackie Robinson West championship Little League team.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- The 20th annual Chicagoans of the Year awards, honoring those who made the city a better place this year, including a lengthy behind-the-scenes look at the title run of the Jackie Robinson West Little League team
- 46 Great Things to Do this Winter: your cheat sheet to the music, theater, books, and art that will get you through a polar vortex
- Meet Jesse Sharkey: The interim head of the Chicago Teacher’s Union takes over from Karen Lewis. Who is he? Will he be the same force in the city that Lewis was?
- Holiday Gift Guide: 44 local finds across all price ranges that should be on everyone’s wish list
- Home and Garden: a special quarterly insert highlighting the latest news and trends in the worlds of interior and exterior design
ORDER NOW! Call 312-832-6768 to reserve your keepsake copy. Cost per magazine is $7.50, which includes first-class postage. Credit card purchases only. Please leave your name, phone number, and address; we will contact you for your credit card information before your magazine is mailed.
2 days ago
3 days ago