Top Sale This Week
The famous Last Call Sale at Neiman Marcus (737 N. Michigan Ave., neimanmarcus.com) is going on now until January 18. At the sale, you’ll find fall and winter merchandise from high-end designers marked down to the season’s lowest prices. Look for bargains on couture, designer sportswear, shoes, lingerie, and fancy dresses. Menswear will be on sale, too, as will furnishings. Well, what are you waiting for?
The Best of the Rest
- Four suburban boutiques have teamed up to sell all their clearance material at one location this weekend. Randoons from Winnetka, Peek and Juniper from Northbrook, and Infinite Warrior Jewelry from Glen Ellyn are gathering at 595 Roger Williams Avenue in Highland Park from 6 to 9 p.m. tonight, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow, and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, where they’ll sling clothing, accessories, and gifts for up to 80 percent off.
- Tomorrow, you can view Alexander McQueen’s spring collection at Neiman Marcus (737 N. Michigan Ave., neimanmarcus.com). The collection will be “informally modeled” on the second floor from noon to 3 p.m., and a representative will be on hand to talk to clients.
- All merchandise at The Second Child (954 W. Armitage Ave., 2ndchild.com) is now 20 to 50 percent off, and will be lowered even further to 50 to 75 percent off toward the end of the month, as the boutique prepares for its 2015 Spring Opening on February 3.
- Hurry into The Denim Lounge (2039 W. Roscoe St., thedenimlounge.com) before school starts back up again: All kids’ clothing is currently 60 percent off.
- All three locations of Notice Boutique (facebook.com/noticeaccessories) are throwing a winter sale, now until January 31. Accessories and Christmas items are going for up to 50 percent off, Mosey handbags are 40 percent off, and clothing is up to 50 percent off, with an extra 20 percent off clearance prices.
- If you still need winter gear (and if you’ve seen Skilling’s forecast lately, you know you do), Comfort Me Boutique (701 W. Armitage, comfortmeboutique.com) is having a winter sale, where all hats, winter headbands, scarves, sweaters, coats, and gloves are 30 percent off. The sale is happening now; end date is undetermined.