Top Sale This Week
Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., sixteen of Chicago’s coolest boutiques are throwing a massive, admission fee-free warehouse sale at Chop Shop (2033 W. North Ave.) in Wicker Park. Stores like Trillium, Moon Voyage, Penelope’s, Study Hall, Cities in Dust, and Milk Handmade are clearing out their inventory, which means you’ll nab coats and jeans and dresses and silk tees for a fraction of their original cost. There’s menswear, too, from Glasshouse, Stock Mfg, Penelope’s, and Study Hall. AstroWifey will be on hand to spruce up your nails, Duran will serve up drinks, and did somebody say vintage? Kokorokoko and Some Like Us have got your ’30s ball gown and ’60s Chelsea boot needs covered.
The Best of the Rest
- Nesting hard? Jayson Home (1885 N. Clybourn Ave.) throws a Fall Flea Fête tomorrow through Sunday. You’ll find a huge collection of vintage and antique home goods including rugs, textiles, lighting, and one-of-a-kind curiosities. Plus, food trucks and bartenders will be on hand to make sure you don’t get hangry.
- High-end skincare isn’t just for the ladies anymore. Send your favorite dude to any Haberdash location from today through Saturday for Malin+Goetz’s How to Improve Your Skincare event, where they can try out the new Malin+Goetz detox treatments and maybe even invest in one.
- The Enáz Boutique in Northfield (309 Happ Rd.) turns five this week. Stop by today from 4 to 9 p.m. for their birthday party, where you’ll receive a $15 gift card for every $150 you spend.
- Cy Frederics in Glenview (2719 Pfingsten Rd.) hosts the Phillips House Fine Jewelry Trunk Show tomorrow from 5 to 10 p.m. The gems are designed by a mother-daughter duo based in Miami.
- At WPA Chicago (314 W. Superior St., #110), you’ll find sleek home furnishings by high-end Italian designers. The brands Poltrona Frau, Cassina, and Cappellini are all 20 percent off until Sunday, so now’s the time to grab that bright red art object of a chair you’ve been eyeing.
- Stop by Neiman Marcus (737 N. Michigan Ave.) on Monday to stock up on select MissoniHome goods; all are 15 percent off until October 24. Pro tip: get one of their colorful poufs and your dinner party guests will never want to leave.
- All month long, 30 percent of denim sales at Comfort Me Boutique (701 W. Armitage Ave.) are donated to Susan G. Komen®. May we suggest you brush past the skinny jeans and opt for the wider, retro denim silhouettes that are everywhere this fall?
3 weeks ago