Top Sale This Week
A shiny new Lululemon Athletica opens in the South Loop’s Roosevelt Collection (150 W. Roosevelt Rd.) today, and Sales Check readers have been personally invited to stop by. Snack on treats from local eateries, find out who the newest round of Lululemon ambassadors are, and suss out the new shop. Don’t forget to grab a cappuccino at Bridgeport Coffee on your way out.
The Best of the Rest
- Fall 2014 designer wares sell for up to 75 percent off at the Clever Alice Pop-Up Shop (7 E. Huron St.) today through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. The pop-up will host a curated selection of designers who are clearing out their showrooms and overstock to bring incredible markdowns to shoppers. You’ll find indie brands like Porto from San Francisco, Inizio from Italy, Casting from Paris, Thursday/Friday from Los Angeles, Anatomie from Miami, Totem from Brazil, and Chicago native Margarita Saplala, whose collection is featured at Barneys Co-Op.
- M2 Boutique (3527 N. Southport Ave.) is turning 8, and they’re celebrating all weekend. Stop by this evening from 6 to 9 p.m. or Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for plenty of giveaways, free drinks, and a raffle worth $350.
- Stylish moms should flock to Oak Park’s Muse Boutique (106 N. Marion St.) today from 7 to 9 p.m. for their Hip Mom, Child, and Home event featuring UPDATE and Sugarcup Trading. There will be drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and plenty of discounts for cool moms and their adorable offspring. RSVP by calling 708-948-7052.
- Cool Denmark fashion is awfully suitable for Chicago winters, so get yours at the Ivan Grundahl trunk show, today through Sunday, at Urban Style Emporium (200 E. Delaware Pl.).
- Fans of St. John clothing should visit their new outlet store at Fashion Outlets of Chicago (5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont) for their grand opening event, where you’ll receive 30 percent off your regular-priced purchase Thursday through Sunday.
- Real men know that a good suit is all about the fit, so stop by Paul Stuart’s (paulstuart.com for locations) semi-annual Made to Measure clothing event, now until Sunday, to make sure yours fits right. The luxury menswear brand is offering special seasonal pricing on all made-to-measure tailored clothing and dress shirting, as well as honoring a fifth made-to-measure shirt with the purchase of four.
3 hours ago