- I love the Penguin classics series, designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith. I own a few already and they make me so happy. They are $20 each at Space519—perfect for your favorite aesthete/bookworm!
- The simplicity and color combination of the Swiss Army pillow ($75, made from one of those iconic wool blankets) from Brimfield US is so cozy for winter.
- Speaking of dessert, have you been to Hendrickx Belgian Bread Crafter (100 E Walton St., 312-649-6717)? Their chocolate croissants are heaven. I would not turn down a massive gift certificate to that place, and if they don’t have gift certificates, just put one piping-hot pain au chocolat under the menorah for me (that’s not too much to ask, is it?).
- I used to think monogrammed towels were so grandma, but now that I share one bathroom with three boys, I’ll do anything to mark my bath towel as mine and mine alone. Plus, these from West Elm look so chic!
- Sometimes I just get so bored of my simple white everyday dishes. I would love a set of fun dishes like these from Jayson Home to liven things up for breakfast or dessert. (And I would love just as much to hang a bunch on a wall in my kitchen!)
2 months ago