The third in a series of our staffers’ recommendations for gifts for the design-savvy on your list…
- The color! The fluffitude! Who wouldn’t love to snuggle up with this fleece throw from Anthropologie? ($798)
- This lacquered wood pedestal makes for a pretty place to drop keys and change into at the end of the day, or a beautiful soap dish by the kitchen sink. ($90, from Elements).
- These candles from Alexis Bittar, $88, offer delicious scents and handsome hammered-steel containers. The sleek packaging requires nothing more than a simple ribbon (or nothing at all).
- I’m into dark, handsome and minimal these days, and this book has it all. Axel Vervoordt: Wabi Inspirations from Anthropologie, $65.
- I love pretty much anything from Molton Brown. Give this myrrh, muske and cypress hand wash as a hostess gift and hope it goes in the powder room so you, too, can enjoy the wonderful lingering fragrance. ($25, at Saks Fifth Avenue).
1 week ago
3 weeks ago
4 months ago