see below for product slideshow
Is it just us, or does everything at Elements beg to be picked up? Sensuous materials are everywhere, transformed into exquisite goblets and napkin rings, jewelry and handbags, cuddly wool throws and skeletal, Giacometti-like bronze candlesticks. Every piece is hand selected by owners Jeannine Dal Pra and Toby Glickman, who for 20 years have been selling small, perfect treasures that we simply must have
(1) Nymphenburg porcelain birds, $350 to $600
(2) Owners Jeannine Dal Pra (left) and Toby Glickman
(3) Raika leather-bound photo albums, $65
(4) Bold-patterned French wool throws, $475
(5) Lappas leather-trimmed silver-plate sugar and creamer set, $175, and tray, $135.
All at Elements, 102 E. Oak St., 312-642-6574, elementschicago.com.
photography: Matthew Gilson
3 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
4 months ago