(page 3 of 7)
8. Legnoart’s professional-grade limewood and stainless steel Millenium rolling kitchen cart, topped with Carrara marble, goes where you need it to go, $5,988, at legnoart.com.
9. Ann Sacks Paccha concrete tile makes a wall or floor boldly graphic,
from $21.12 per square foot, at Ann Sacks.
10. Two cooking surfaces—smooth on one side, ridged on the other—make this colorful Bodum Bistro electric table grill doubly useful. In red, orange, green, or black, $140, at bodum.com.
11. As convenient as paper towels but reusable, My Drap washable cotton luncheon napkins
($26 for a tear-off roll of 25) and placemats ($34 for a roll of 12)
are biodegradable and darned cute. At Williams-Sonoma.
12. Valcucine’s Artematica kitchen line combines clean modern forms with the warmth and texture of wood. In elm or walnut, with porphyry countertops. Call Valcucine for pricing.
1 month ago