Other Style & Shopping stories
- Room spray ($14; Post 27, 1819 W. Grand Ave.) formulated to imitate the scent of a European sports car by Archer Air Superiority in Lincoln Square.
- Shaving brush ($450; I.D., 3337 N. Halsted St.) crafted by Gillion Carrara in Oak Park.
- Fedora ($650; Optimo Fine Hats, 10215 S. Western Ave.) hand-sewn by Optimo in Beverly.
- Boots ($426; Independence, 47 E. Oak St.) fashioned from Chicago-tanned Horween leather by Oak Street Bootmakers in the Gold Coast.
- Wool-lined calfskin iPad case ($399; liberoferrero.com) designed by Libero Ferrero in Wicker Park.
- Eyeglasses ($600; Look Eyecare and Eyewear, 1048 104th St., Naperville) manufactured by Drift Eyewear in the West Loop.
- Vintage Rolex with a bespoke leather band ($3,500 for similar style; buckshotsonnys.com) customized and refurbished by Buckshot Sonny’s in River North.
- Canvas and calfskin tote ($178; Turley Road, 5239 N. Clark St.) assembled by Defy Bags in Ravenswood.
4 days ago
3 weeks ago