(1) "Pinto for Obama" designed by fashion designer Maria Pinto; white; small (2) "Animal Lover" designed by Top Chef contestant Stephanie Izard; green; medium (3) "Chopper" designed by interior designer Kara Mann; white; medium (4) "Wizware" designed by Chicago Blackhawk James Wisniewski; white; large
Fill out form completely to enter drawing. Read all terms and conditions that apply before entering. Contact information will be used exclusively by Chicago magazine for Designer T-Shirt Giveaway purposes only.
Designer T-Shirt Sweepstakes - Official Rules
1. TO ENTER: You must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of Illinois. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins June 13, 2008, and ends July 10, 2008. To enter go to www.chicagomag.com, follow the prompt for the Designer T-Shirt Sweepstakes and fill out the registration form, including your full name, age, address, daytime phone number, e-mail address. There will be an option, too, to answer three questions about the style section. One entry per person and per email address. Subsequent entries from the same person or with the same email address will be deleted. Entries must be received by 11:59PM CST on July 10, 2008. Entrants must use their own name. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files and those which do not comply with these rules are not eligible and will be rejected. All entries become the property of Chicago magazine and will not be returned. Chicago magazine is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties, or inability to transmit entries.
2. WINNERS: Four (4) Winners, subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules, will be selected by random drawing from among eligible entries. Winners will be notified by e-mail, U.S. mail or telephone on or before July 31, 2008. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Entrants agree Chicago magazine has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the Sweepstakes, and that Chicago magazine’s determination is final and binding. Entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Chicago magazine, its affiliates or sponsors, without additional compensation. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within fourteen days of their selection as a prize winner and/or prior to receiving their prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for prizes. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after July 31, 2008, to: List of Winners, Designer T-Shirt Sweepstakes, 435 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1100, Chicago, IL.
3. PRIZES: Each winner will receive one of the four designer t-shirts created by celebrity designers Maria Pinto, James Wisniewski, Kara Mann or Stephanie Izard (ARV: $40). Chicago magazine will determine in its sole discretion, which winner receives which t-shirt. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No prize substitutions. One prize per person and per household. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Chicago magazine reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Winners must pay their own transportation and/or other expenses to claim their prize. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes must be claimed by August 15, 2008. Prizes not claimed by August 15, 2008, will be awarded to another entrant selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Chicago Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Cubs, WGN Continental Broadcasting Company, Inc. (including WGN-TV and WGN Radio), ChicagoLand Television News, Inc., or their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family of any of those entities or any Chicago Tribune parent, subsidiary, affiliated company, licensee, advertising or promotional agency, or sponsor. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Chicago magazine, 435 N. Michigan Ave., Ste. 1100, Chicago, IL. Void where prohibited or restricted. Chicago magazine reserves the right to reject entries from any jurisdiction where Sweepstakes is prohibited.
5. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Chicago magazine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.