Monday is the inaugural trip for Flirty Cupcakes, the mobile cupcake seller that managed to find a way to comply with Chicago’s strict food-truck laws. Here’s where the Flirty van plans to stop:
- 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.—Lake Street and Michigan Avenue
- 1:30-3:00—Quincy Street and Franklin Street
- 3:30-4:30—State Street and Ohio Street
- 5:00-6:30—Wells Street and Kinzie Street, at the Merchandise Mart
- 7:00-undetermined—around Milwaukee, North, and Damen avenues and elsewhere in Wicker Park
Regular cupcakes are $3.25, and a box of four minis costs $5.25. The baker is James Cox, who was previously an assistant pastry chef at Japonais.
1 week ago