- Free and open to the public, Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art (756 N. Milwaukee Ave., 312-243-9088, art.org) holds its 5th annual Closet Clearance Sale on Saturday, May 3 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Spanning two rooms, the sale includes new and gently used women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry, hats, scarves, purses, and accessories donated from closets around Chicago.
- Squasht Boutique (2556 W. Chicago Ave., 773-292-4123, squasht.com) has recently expanded its square footage in West Town and is holding a Store Expansion Party on Thursday, May 1. Shop the local designer’s spring and summer collection with a 20 percent discount from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Local boutiques Roam and Cram are teaming up with Columbia College Fashion Studies Students for the 7th Annual Spring Brunch and Fashion Show at the Harold Washington Library (400 S. State St.). Benefiting the Chicago House, tickets start at $200 and can be purchased at chicagohouse.org.
- In Winnetka, Randoons (962 1/2 Green Bay Rd., 847 784-1890, randoons.com) will be celebrating its 15-year anniversary with a party on Saturday May 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Shoppers will be treated to 15 percent off, goody baskets, food, and drinks.
- Evanston gift shop Perennials (1808 Central St., 847-475-8327, perennialsevanston.com) will hold a Grand Re-Opening Party celebrating the stores 25th year in business on Thursday, May 1 from 3 to 8 p.m. with raffles, free gifts, and treats for shoppers.
- Cerato Boutique (3451 N. Southport Ave., 773-248-8604, ceratoboutique.com) will officially close tomorrow, April 30. Find discounts up to 90 percent on what’s left.
- Also in its final days, Perchance Boutique (perchanceboutique.com) now solely located online, has discounted its remaining stock to $100 or less.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago