- Local designer Azeeza Khan debuts her Spring/Summer 2014 Collection this weekend at her shop, Azeeza (900 N. Michigan Ave., level 5). The three-day event kicks off with a Collection Showcase event on Thursday, April 17 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. Come for appetizers and cocktails while previewing Azeeza’s latest designs.
- Luxury Garage Sale (1658 N. Wells St., 312-291-9126, luxurygaragesale.com) is hosting a competition for aspiring stylists with LA-based School of Style on Thursday, April 17. To enter, simply show up at the store from 6 to 8 p.m. Three contestants will be chosen at random to create looks from Luxury Garage Sale’s collection of designer and vintage pieces. A panel of industry professionals will judge the competition, and the winner will receive a School of Style scholarship and a $200 shopping spree at Luxury Garage Sale.
- Cheeky Chicago hosts its 5th Annual Spring Fashion Show on Wednesday night, featuring stylish Chicagoans who will strut down the runway and showcase The Shops at North Bridge’s spring trends. The event will be held in the Chop Shop’s 1st Ward in Wicker Park and tickets ($20) can be purchased online.
- For Mother’s Day, eDrop-Off (shopedropoff.com) is holding a special auction with 100 items—handbags, jewelry and shoes from designers like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Judith Ripka—now through April 20. Most items start at $24.99.
- StyleChicago.com presents its annual runway show, The Art of Fashion, featuring fall collections of ten Chicago designers including Calvin Tran, Modahnik, and Peach Carr. The show will take place on Friday, April 18 at the Museum of Broadcast Communications. Tickets (starting at $75) are available online.
2 weeks ago
4 weeks ago