- RSVP Gallery (1753 N. Damen Ave., 773-770-6666, rsvpgallery.com), the lifestyle boutique with Kanye West ties, turns five this week. Celebrate by taking up to 50 percent off select menswear items and women’s accessories (3.1 Phillip Lim, Billionaire Boys Club, Givenchy) in-store and online.
- On Saturday, Wicker Park boutique Trillium (1744 W. Division St., 773-698-8162, trilliumchicago.com) hosts a “Petit Faire” shopping market to spotlight local designers. Vendors include jewelry lines Cities in Dust and Mineralogy; skincare lines Dirt and Real Soaps; plus home goods and accessories from Humboldt House and Up in the Air Somewhere.
- Macy’s Glamorama (macys.com/glamorama), an annual fashion show held at the Harris Theater in Millennium Park, happens tomorrow night. The show will feature looks by brands like Calvin Klein and Diesel, plus a musical performance by (sing it with me) Jason Derulo. Tickets start at $89.
- Up-and-coming streetwear brand Chicago Playground (cpg1963.com) holds a 50-percent-off sample sale on its fall line of collegiate-inspired varsity jackets, vests, and sweatshirts. The designer hasn’t launched an e-commerce site yet, so email email@example.com to receive a digital catalog. Sale ends August 25.
- North Shore luxury boutique Neapolitan Collection (715 Elm St., Winnetka, 847-441-7784, neapolitanonline.com) hosts a trunk show with Norisol Ferrari next week. Call the store to make an appointment to view Ferrari’s line of masterfully tailored womenswear on August 13 and 14.
- To make room for new pieces, contemporary furniture store Interior Define (2027 W. North Ave., 773-234-3107, interiordefine.com) holds a sample sale tomorrow and Saturday. Check out deeply discounted floor models, like this three-piece sofa, which is marked down from $2250 to $1620.
- Victoria’s Secret (victoriassecret.com) holds a “Pink Friday” sale tomorrow. The one-day event is just like the brand’s Black Friday, but (obviously) happens during the summer. Shop the bargains at all Victoria’s Secret PINK stores.
- Razny Jewelers (razny.com) holds a treasure hunt in Rosemont on Saturday, and first prize is a $15,000 diamond ring. Lace those sneakers good and tight and check raznyringrace.com for more details.
3 days ago