Top Sale this Week
Lincoln Park is hosting the Boutique Blowout Sale this weekend, wherein six independent local retailers will sells their wares in one location for up to 90 percent off. The boutiques—Click Shoes, The Denim Lounge, Londo Mondo, Sara Jane, Tribeca Boutique, and Uncle Dan’s—will donate a portion of the proceeds to Imerman Angels, a local charity that supports cancer-fighters.
The sale takes place at 833 West Armitage Avenue, on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Want in early? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list for the VIP shopping day, tomorrow from 2 to 8 p.m.
The Best of the Rest
- Neiman Marcus (737 N. Michigan Ave., neimanmarcus.com) is throwing a huge sale on fall and winter merchandise that’s been collected from other Neiman Marcus stores around the country. Score an additional 25 percent off sale prices now through Sunday.
- Online jewelry shop Heirlume (heirlume.co) is hosting a pop-up event in partnership with BLVDier, a new men’s custom clothing company. They’ll have plenty of Heirlume jewelry on hand, as well as snacks, bourbon, and champagne. The event takes place at the BLVDier studio (211 N. Green St.) on Saturday from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Bucktown boutique Moon Voyage (2010 W. Pierce Ave., shopmoonvoyage.com) is throwing a pop-up jewelry event tomorrow from 6 to 9 p.m. Pick up a gorgeous bauble from designers like Lindsay Lewis, King Onye Label, and Leah Ball—isn’t there a holiday coming up that’s all about jewelry or something?
- What’s better than a dozen roses? A dozen roses every week for a year. Try Epoch Floral’s (epochfloral.com) Valentine’s Day promotion, where you can choose one, three, six, or 12 months of weekly flower deliveries. Prices range from $650 to $7,500.
- Dovetail (1452 W. Chicago Ave., dovetailchicago.com) is throwing an early V-Day party tomorrow from 7 to 10 p.m. Stop by for drinks, snacks, and shopping, or order online and get free shipping all month with code FEB15.
- Andersonville has planned a neighborhood-wide event all day Saturday and Sunday. Wander through the neighborhood to discover deals, events, and treats—like 14 percent off sweets at Terry’s Toffee, 10 percent off at Alamo Shoes, and snacks at Mercantile M and Presence.
- Jackson Junge Gallery (1389 N. Milwaukee Ave., j2gallery.com) is hosting a Fifty Shades of Jewelry event, where customers are encouraged to come by in scandalous lingerie or an all-gray outfit—not required, just suggested, wink—for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and the chance to shop jewelry from local artisans.
4 weeks ago