Top Sale this Week
Perhaps you saw Kendall Jenner’s recent Vogue photo shoot? Perhaps you gasped and leaned in a little closer to peer at the delicate earrings she wore with that ruby-red dress—you know, the ones featuring a single diamond with a delicate 14K gold chain and a spike charm at the end?
Fear not, Jenner fans, because that earring, along with plenty of other delicate bijoux, just landed at Krista K Boutique (3458 N. Southport Ave., kristak.com), straight from the Riviera Collection of Lana Jewelry. Those particular earrings are called the Vista Duster ($695); other stunners include the Short Fringe necklace ($1,210) and the Montecito Charm Disc necklace ($595).
The Best of the Rest
- Love Laura Mercier? Stop by M2 Boutique’s Southport location (3527 N. Southport Ave., m2boutique.myshopify.com) on Sunday to shop 20 percent off new spring trends, snack on appetizers, and purchase a selection of Laura Mercier makeup products (free gift with purchase!).
- The Tie Bar is launching an exclusive partnership with the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Bulls Charities tomorrow: They’ve designed a line of ties, pocket squares, and socks in collaboration with Bulls players, which is pretty adorable. These products will only be available at the team store and the Tie Bar’s website (thetiebar.com) and brick-and-mortar location (918 W. Armitage Ave.). Drop $25 on a tie or bow tie and $20 goes back to charity.
- Kate Spade handbags are an additional 20 percent off now through March 3 at the Chicago Premium Outlets (1650 Premium Outlet Boulevard, Aurora, premiumoutlets.com). Is this equivalent to the first sign of spring?
- Now through Sunday, women’s fall and winter clothing at M and Ems (460 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, mandems.com) are half off and buy-one-get-one-half-off at the same time! You do the math; suffice it to say it’s a deal.
- At Water Tower Place (835 N. Michigan Ave., shopwatertower.com), The Limited is throwing a buy-one-get-one-half-off sale on full-priced items, now until Friday. It’s a great time to stock up on crisp white shirts. (You know you need more.)
3 weeks ago