Top Sale this Week
Tickets are on sale now for StyleChicago.com’s RESOLUTIONS 2015 event. The festivities take place January 30 from 6 to 9 p.m. in the ballroom at Sofitel Chicago Water Tower (20 E. Chestnut St.). You’ll sip complimentary cocktails and wine, munch on hors d’oeuvres and sushi rolls, and score mini spa services. Plus, lifestyle experts will be standing by to help you figure out how to improve your life in 2015. General admission tickets are $35; VIP tickets are $45 and include early entry (5:30 p.m.) and a goodie bag. If any or all of these buzzwords intrigue you, grab your ticket at stylechicago.com or call 1-800-838-3006.
The Best of the Rest
- Local boutique Eskell (1509 N. Milwaukee Ave., eskell.com) just got a lot more affordable thanks to their Gilt City deal. Through January 21, check out giltcity.com/chicago/eskelljan, where you can snap up a $50 credit for the boutique for $25, or a $100 credit for $50. (That’s 50 percent off everything, if you weren’t doing the math.)
- Art Effect (934 W. Armitage Ave., shoparteffect.com) is making room for the new, and in doing so, has gotta do away with the old. You know how it goes. In order to accomplish this, the boutique’s sale section is currently an extra 25 percent off, in-store only.
- Every Tuesday, shoppers over 50 get 10 percent off their purchase at participating Chicago Premium Outlets stores (1650 Premium Outlets Blvd., Aurora, premiumoutlets.com), just by showing a picture ID with proof of age. Participating stores include the Banana Republic Factory Store, Calvin Klein, Le Creuset, and many more.
- Love biking, but hate the apparel? Attend the third-annual Heels on Wheels fashion show Saturday from 7 to 10 p.m. at INTUIT Art Center (756 N. Milwaukee Ave., art.org) to see just how fashionable bikewear can be. The show is organized, promoted, modeled, and designed by the youth of Girls Bike Club, an after-school program that supports young women.
- If you’re as obsessed with 7 for All Mankind jeans as the rest of the denim-wearing world, stop by the 7 for All Mankind store at Chicago Premium Outlets (1650 Premium Outlets Blvd., Aurora, premiumoutlets.com), where all bottoms are buy one, get one for 50 percent off until the 20th.
- This weekend marks the last hurrah of Jayson Home’s semi-annual Floor Model + More sale (1885 N. Clybourn Ave., jaysonhome.com). Stop by now through Monday for 30 to 75 percent off sofas, ottomans, beds, desks, cozy pillows, and much more.
- This Saturday, M2 Boutique’s Southport location (3527 N. Southport Ave., m2boutique.myshopify.com) is putting everything on sale—but you have to shop early to get the best deals. From 9 to 11 a.m., the entire store is 40 percent off; the discount drops to 30 percent from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and 20 percent from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Workroom Couture Home (1906 W. Belmont Ave., workroominc.com) is throwing a huge sample sale with no end date in sight. Stop by sooner rather than later for 50 percent off bachelor pad bedding, 20 percent off upholstery fabrics, 50 percent off Coyuchi bedding and select furniture, 20 percent off Marsala fabrics (Pantone’s color of the year), and more.
2 weeks ago