- Chicago-based handbag designer Mia Bossi (miabossi.com) offers a discount on her chic new line of diaper bags. On July 4, use code MB2014 to receive 20 percent off all orders.
- Now through Thursday, July 3, Leah Chavie Skincare Boutique (2457 N Halsted St., 773-327-7051, leahchavie.com) serves up a 20 percent off all products and services. Popular treatments right now are spray tans and laser hair removal. Stock up on Chavie’s new line of mineral makeup.
- Home goods shop P.O.S.H. (poshchicago.com) holds an online Independence Sale through July 8. Spend $50 or more and save $5 with code FREE5; spend $100 and save $15 with code FREE15; spend $150 and save $30 with code FREE30.
- Most of the retailers at Fashion Outlets of Chicago (5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, 847-928-7500, fashionoutletsofchicago.com) roll out Fourth of July sales this weekend. The full list can be found online, but here are some notables: Neiman Marcus Last Call will discount the entire store 30–60 percent from July 3–6; Barneys New York Warehouse will hold a 30 percent off storewide sale, plus 50 percent off shoes and clearance items from July 2–8; and Theory is holding a 25 percent off storewide sale July 1–6.
- The Jayson Home (1885 N. Clybourn Ave., 773-248-8180, jaysonhome.com) Floor Model + More Sale is going on now through the end of July, with up to 50 percent off savings on new and floor model furniture, accessories, pillows, lighting, and vintage items.
1 week ago