- It’s spring cleaning time for women’s boutique Comfort Me (comfortmeboutique.com) in Lincoln Park (701 W. Armitage Ave.) and Hyde Park (5241 S. Harper Ave.). Take an additional 20 percent off all sale merchandise.
- Lake View boutique Krista K (3458 N. Southport Ave., 773-248-1967, kristak.com) has just begun its spring wardrobe event, discounting new spring pieces by brands like Elizabeth and James, Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone. The more you spend, the more you save: take $50 off $250 with code SPRING50; $10 off $500 with code SPRING100; $150 off $750 with code SPRING150; and $200 off $1,000 with code SPRING 200—through April 15.
- Olfactory design firm 12.29 (1229scent.com) has set up a pop-up at the Thompson Chicago (21 E. Bellevue Pl.) to sell its limited-stock candles through Thursday, March 20. Known for luxurious custom scents, 12.29 candles are not available anywhere else in Chicago.
- This week, everything at Old Town contemporary men’s and women’s boutique Roam (1419 N. Wells St., 312-664-2222) is 15 percent off, plus up to 50 percent off sale items. New spring arrivals to score that discount on include 10 Crosby Derek Lam, Janessa Leone, and Life After Denim.
- Salvaged furniture showroom Salvage One (1840 W. Hubbard St., 312-733-0098, salvageone.com) is holding an Ides of March Sale through March 23. All doors and glass—including sheet glass, stained glass, and beveled glass as well as interior, exterior, and fire doors—are 20 percent off.
- In the Gold Coast, The Denim Lounge (43 E.Oak St., 312-642-6403, thedenimlounge.com) is nearing its final days in business. Everything in the store is now an additional 50 percent off, making most items an insanely low 80 to 90 percent off.
- Eco-friendly store The Green Goddess Boutique (900 N. Michigan Ave., level 5, 312-642-2000, thegreengoddessboutique.com) is holding an event on Thursday, March 20 to introduce shoppers to Lifetherapy’s Eau De Parfum and Miss Nyet’s Spring Jewelry Collection.
- Nudie Jeans (nudiejeans.com) is bringing a pop-up Denim Repair Shop to Saks Fifth Avenue (700 N. Michigan Ave., level 4) this week to extend the life of your denim. Since the men’s denim only gets better with age, the brand is offering locals free repairs and alterations on all Nudie Jeans from Wednesday, March 19 through Saturday, March 22.
6 days ago