- Benefit Cosmetics will be giving complimentary brow waxes and makeup touch-ups from a Primp Mobile on Thursday, May 8. Find it at Pioneer Court at the Tribune Tower (435 N. Michigan Ave.) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dose Market is back with two shopping events planned for spring. Find food, fashion, and design from local and indie vendors at 1st Ward at Chop Shop (2033 W. North Ave.) in Wicker Park on May 11 and May 18. The market runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day and entrance is free.
- Twenty-five emerging Chicago fashion design students will compete in the 13th Annual Driehaus Awards for Fashion Excellence on Friday, May 9 at 700 S. Des Plaines Street. Tickets ($175 and up) to the runway show can be purchased at driehausdesign.org.
- The Design Center at The Merchandise Mart (222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, floors 15 and 16) is holding an Outdoor Sample Sale May 7 through May 9 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Outdoor dining sets, lighting, rugs, and other accessories for summer entertaining will be marked up to 75 percent off.
- In honor of Mother’s Day, get 20 percent off one accessory item (handbags, earrings, cuffs) at Peruvian Connection (925 W. Armitage Ave., 773-975-4088, peruvianconnection.com) between May 7 and May 11.
- Score 25 percent off a gift for mom (or you) at jewelry shop Ananda Chicago when you shop online with code MOM at anandachicago.com.
1 month ago
2 months ago