Top Sale This Week
Markets are having a moment. The open spaces, the varied vendors, the inevitable free drinks and snacks: What’s not to love? If you missed Dose and couldn’t make Randolph Street, you’ve got six more Sundays to make it right. Prime Market (2033 W. North Ave., 1stwardevents.com) will pop up in Chop Shop’s super-hip events space, 1st Ward, this Sunday—and five more Sundays throughout the season. Expect the usual artisanal selection of jewelry, clothing, food, and drinks, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Throw on some hammered bronze jewelry and a shapeless black sweater dress and you’ll fit right in.
The Best of the Rest
- Until November 9, the sleek, modern home wares of Blu Dot are going for 20 percent off at the brand’s two Chicago locations, ID Modern Home (375 W. Erie St., idchicago.com) and Office Designs (720 Landwehr Rd., Northbrook, officedesigns.com).
- Stock up on unmentionables at G Boutique’s spooky Halloween sale (2131 N. Damen Ave., boutiqueg.com) which promises “the return of the $20 bra bin” as well as plenty of lingerie at 50 to 80 percent off.
- If you’re a forward thinker—or deep in denial about winter’s approach—stop by the Maison Marie Saint Pierre trunk show, now through Sunday, at Urban Style Emporium (200 E. Delaware St., urbanstyleemporium.com) to check out the Canadian designer’s spring/summer 2015 collection.
- Hurry over to Andersonville boutique Presence (5216 N. Clark St., presencechicago.com) before 9 p.m. tonight to get in on a killer dress sale, where all frocks—including clearance—are 20 percent off.
- It’s full-fledged cashmere season, so drop by Krista K Boutique (3458 N. Southport Ave., kristak.com) today or tomorrow for the White + Warren trunk show to make sure you survive the cold temps in style. Buy two or more of the brand’s cozy cashmere items and you’ll receive 20 percent off.
- For those who like their discounts with a side of enigma, grab a pumpkin at maternity shop Kickin’ Boutique (2118 W. Roscoe St., kickinmaternity.com) from now until Halloween for a mystery discount at checkout. Spoiler: the discount won’t be more than 20 percent. But a ghoul can dream!
2 months ago
2 months ago