Update your personal space with a lean-lined sofa and of-the-moment accouterments. Fresh style comes in all price ranges
Photography by Tyllie Barbosa
Produced by Kelly McKaig
Sofa: $3,025 Painting: $6,000 Rug: $3,780
Lamp: $214 Table: $700 Pillows: $292 Carafe: $125
- Case Study sofa, $3,025, at Modernica.
- “Ibarra” painting by Bruce Riley, $6,000, at www.bruce-riley.com.
- Via hand-knotted 6x9 Tibetan wool rug by Rex Ray, $3,780, at Abode.
- Le Klint pendant lamp, $214.20, at Lightology.
- Carson Maddox maple and stainless steel end table, $700, available from the designer (773-722-9541).
- Moss pillows by Ige, $136 and $156, at Stitch.
- Anne Nilsson hand-painted glass carafe from Kosta Boda, $125, at Bloomingdale’s Home.
Sofa: $1,000 Painting: $1,300 Rug: $494
Lamp: $10 Table: $189 Pillows: $66 Carafe: $13
- Classic Sofa, $1,000, at White.
- Untitled (Gold Swirls) painting by Lisa Kowalski, $1,300, at Abode.
- Boardwalk 5x8 wool rug, $494, at Peerless Rug.
- Wave pendant light, $9.99, at select Target stores.
- Avenue maple-topped side table, $189, at CB2.
- Chartreuse velvet pillows, $32.95 each, at Crate & Barrel.
- Versar carafe, $12.95, at CB2.
Home & Garden