Pomellato (41 E. Oak St.; 312-649-9720, pomellato.it), the Italian jewelry brand known for its brightly colored cocktail rings, opened its first Chicago boutique in the Gold Coast in late October. The new shop joins the assortment of high-end jewelers already on Oak Street, including Lester Lampert (57 E. Oak St.; 312-944-6888, lesterlampert.com), Harry Winston (55 E. Oak St.; 312- 705-1820, harrywinston.com), and David Yurman (40 E. Oak St.; 312-787-7779, davidyurman.com). Pomellato’s most coveted pieces include the Colpo Di Fulmine Collection flat rose cut stone rings set in an white gold band with diamond pavé ($2,535); the Tango Collection rose-cut brown diamonds set in burnished, 18 karat rose gold hoop earrings ($18,630); and the Arabesque Collection brown and black diamond ring set in 18 karat rose gold bands (from $7,200).
Top Sales This Week
Dresses are up to 40 percent off at Hubba-Hubba (3309 N. Clark St.; 773-477-1414, hubbahubbachicago.com) through Friday, December 31st.
The Chicago-based interior designer Alessandra Branca and owner of Branca (17 E. Pearson St.; 312-787-1017, branca.com) has launched, ShopBranca.com, an e-commerce site featuring the boutique’s accessories, antiques, and more. While there, sign up for the store’s “Red Hot Fridays” newsletter for weekly offers and a $25 gift certificate to the boutique.
The Best of the Rest
- Bedside Manor (for locations, shopbedside.com) takes 25 percent off throws, down comforters, scented candles, soaps, and more through Friday, December 31st.
- Buy one pair of jeans at The Blues Jean Bar (2210 N. Halsted St.; 773-248-5326, thebluesjeanbar.com) and get 20 percent off a second pair through Friday, December 31st.
- Urban Spa Chic (1401 W. Hubbard St.; 312-492-8050, urbanspachic.com) offers several winter treatment deals through December. Discounts include the Hot Butter Stone pedicure for $45 (normally $50); the Hot Rocks in the City massage for $100 to $160 (normally $120 to $175); the Liquid Bliss massage for $120 (normally $135); and the Chic Retreat facial for $165 (normally $190).
- Get 25 percent off all massages and facials at Aphora Day Spa (2300 Chestnut Ave., Glenview; 847-510-1240, aphoradayspa.com) through Sunday, January 2nd.
- Odile (710 N. Wabash Ave.; 312-255-0800, shopodile.com) takes up to 50 percent off fall/winter items, starting Sunday, January 2nd.
- The more you spend, the more you save at ENAZ (444 Central Ave., Highland Park, 847-433-6466; 309 Happ Rd., Northfield, 847-446-5551; shopenaz.com) this month. Save 10 percent on any $150 purchase, 15 percent on any $250 purchase, and 20 percent on any $350 purchase.
- Mulberry & Me (2019 W. Division St.; 773-952-7551, mulberryandme.com) holds its Spend & Save Event through Friday, December 31st. Discounts begin with any $200 purchase.
- Elysian Spa & Health Club (11 E. Walton St.; 312-646-1310, elysianhotels.com/spa-and-health-club) now offers a 90-minute Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh Facial for $250. The service includes a 24-karat-gold mask facial, followed by a hand and foot treatment using frankincense scrub and myrrh essential oils.
1 week ago