SeeMore Shopping Chicago Boutique (175 W. Jackson Blvd.; 312-360-1344)—the event organizer, shopping tour operator, and shopping site dedicated to promoting Chicago shopping—has opened a “pop-up” boutique exclusively featuring Chicago-based designers in the atrium lobby of the office building. The mix ranges from clothes and jewelry to specialty food items, with prices ranging from $7 to $550. Find items from designer Cyndi Chan, whose clothing line Ori’en was featured in the Macy’s Fashion show in October; beautiful silver pieces from Juliet Jewelry ($42 to $210 for necklaces); handknit scarves from Elyse C. Bec; and T-shirts and hoodies from Evil Kitty. The temporary store will be open through April; its hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. For a full list of designers, visit seemoreshopping.com/jacksonstore.Top Sales This Week
The permanent sample sale outpost Beta Boutique (2016 W. Concord Pl.; 773-276-0905) celebrates its third anniversary with Champagne, cupcakes, and an additional 30 percent for purchases of three items on March 22nd from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Bess & Loie (1015 W. Lake St.; 312-226-2247) hosts a shopping event in conjunction with ShopWalk and Mint magazine on March 20th from 5 to 8 p.m., with discounts, treats, and a raffle with prizes including a $50 gift certificate to Bess & Loie, a gift certificate for a ShopWalk tour, or two dozen mini cupcakes. Call 773-327-0728 to RSVP for the party. Take a half price ShopWalk tour before the party for $20; reserve a spot on the at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lissa on Maxwell (729 W. Maxwell St.; 312-563-9470) holds its final fall/winter clearance sale with up to 70 percent off items.
- Vegans, City Soles/Niche (2001 W. North Ave., 773-489-2001; 3432 N. Southport Ave., 773-665-4233) have added to its lineup NeuAura, a line of eco- and animal-friendly kicks with patent and cloth textures and cork, sold exclusively at these stores in Chicago.
- Macy’s (111 N. State St., 312-781-1000; Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, 630-684-2400; Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, 847-706-6000) offers complimentary personalization of Frango Cheggs for Easter (chocolates in the shape of Easter eggs) on March 18th, 19th, and 22nd from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the State Street, Woodfield Mall, and Oakbrook Center locations.
- Check out the Hip Event at Neiman Marcus (737 N. Michigan Ave.; 312-642-5900) on March 21st and 22nd. Spend $500 in women’s contemporary or dress collection and receive a Tory Burch designed tote filled with swag. Spend $500 in men’s contemporary and receive a D&G Dolce & Gabbana watch.
- Special Occasion Separates, the bridal and evening line from Scarlet Designs (65 E. Oak St., 2nd floor; 312-860-0261, www.specialoccasionseparates.com) now offers personalized, monogrammed sashes for women and ties for men, perfect for wedding gifts.