Other Style & Shopping stories
- Pickles ($9; Goddess and Grocer, 1646 N. Damen Ave.) canned by SuckerPunch in La Grange.
- Andouille sausage ($12 a pound; City Provisions, 1818 W. Wilson Ave.) smoked at City Provisions in Lincoln Square.
- Pork pâté ($33 a pound; Publican Quality Meats, 825 W. Fulton Market) made from pork butchered by Publican Quality Meats in Fulton Market.
- Cake pops (from $30 a dozen; shopcocomori.com) hand-decorated by Cocomori in the South Loop.
- Artisanal chocolates ($40 for 18 pieces; verucachocolates.com) crafted by Veruca Chocolates in Bucktown.
- Chipotle lime peanuts ($8; Green Grocer, 1402 W. Grand Ave.) seasoned by Mama’s Nuts in Logan Square.
- Wooden tray ($499; newtonvineyards.com) conceived by the design agency Materious in the South Loop.
- Barbecue sauce ($30 for set of three; lilliesq.com) bottled by Lillie’s Q in Wicker Park.
- Baguette ($4; Floriole Cafe & Bakery, 1220 W. Webster Ave.) baked daily at Floriole in Lincoln Park.
- Meyer lemon curd ($10; Southport Grocery & Café, 3552 N. Southport Ave.) jarred by Rare Bird Preserves in Oak Park.
1 day ago