Other Style & Shopping stories
- Cologne ($65; shop.trufragrance.com) extracted from flowers grown in Cook County for Tru Fragrance in Willowbrook.
- Agate, Lucite, and crystal beaded necklace ($195; Sarca, 710 N. Wabash Ave.) fashioned by Damen + Division Jewelry in Wilmette.
- Diamond-cut 14-karat gold necklace ($2,775; Nordstrom, 55 E. Grand Ave.) designed by Lana Bramlette, a Chicago-based jeweler.
- Bronze ring ($120; P.45, 1643 N. Damen Ave.) wrought by Toki Collection in Goose Island.
- Diamond and 18-karat gold necklace ($12,000; Ellie Thompson & Co., 8 S. Michigan Ave.) made by Ellie Thompson in the Loop.
- Perfume ($180 each; Space519, 900 N. Michigan Ave.) conceived by Ellie Perfume in Lake View.
- Bronze stacking rings ($165 a set; Chalk, 2611 Prairie Ave., Evanston) designed by Winifred Grace in Goose Island.
- Black-diamond-studded 18-karat gold bracelets ($3,695; sarahmcguire.com) produced by Sarah McGuire in Ravenswood.
- Bamboo and rayon blend cowl neck scarf ($250; aporta.bigcartel.com) woven by Aporta in Ukrainian Village.
1 week ago
3 weeks ago