- Tossing a cigarette butt out of a moving vehicle can get you fined $1,500.
- Using a handheld phone while driving in the state will cost you at least $75.
- Basking in a tanning bed becomes illegal if you’re under 18; salons in violation face a $250 fine.
- You can no longer buy or sell a gun privately without approval from state police.1
- Godspeed! The limit on rural highways goes from 65 to 70 miles per hour.
- You can buy marijuana—so long as you suffer from one of 30 state-approved maladies2; and have a prescription.