Benjamin H. Ticho, MD
Ticho Eye Associates
… to a personalized patient-doctor relationship
… to one-stop eye care for the entire family, newborns to 100-year-olds
… to experience you can trust, results you can see
Serving the Chicago area for over 60 years in a family-owned practice, our doctors, orthoptists, and certified ophthalmic technicians work as a team to provide outstanding vision care, using the latest in proven technology. From laser-assisted cataract surgery and micro-incisional glaucoma surgery to facial wrinkle correction and simple kindergarten exams, we strive always to exceed expectations in a friendly patient-centric atmosphere.
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, The University of Illinois Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Board Certified — and twice recertified — by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 20 years
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus: Children’s Memorial Hospital & Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Honor Recipient, American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Honored by the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Member (emeritus), Pediatric Eye Disease Investigator Group (PEDIG)
- Cum laude graduate, The University of Michigan Medical School
- Over 100 peer-reviewed scientific research articles
- Over 25,000 eye operations — cataract, strabismus, ptosis (droopy lid), tear duct, glaucoma.